- Have you recently been diagnosed with cancer or other complicated health condition?
- Do you wish you had a doctor in the family to ask questions and seek advise from?
- Have you returned home from a doctor’s appointment confused about what your specialist has told you?
- Do you feel like your doctor didn’t answer any of your questions or listen to your priorities?
I can help. I offer Health Crisis Counseling appointments to those patients and families looking for guidance and support navigating a new medical diagnosis.
I am not the expert in your new diagnosis and will always defer to your specialists for specific treatment recommendations.
What I am is a highly competent and skilled, clear communicating, warm and caring doctor with 29 years of experience in medicine and 11 years of experience as a health coach and nutrition specialist. I will approach your care in this health crisis with thoroughness and compassion.
Health Crisis Counseling-2-hour appointment
- Explanation of the diagnosis from an integrative medical viewpoint.
- Review of physiology and anatomy pertinent to new diagnosis.
- Recommendation for second opinions and other practitioners that may be prudent and helpful.
- Pre-operative diet and supplement recommendations.
- Question planning for future medical appointments.
- Written Health Crisis Navigation Plan.
Follow-up appointments-1 hour each, if needed.