new patient appointments
Initial Integrative Health Planning Consult
2 hours $500
- In-depth medical history review and setting goals and priorities.
- Clear explanations of core imbalances and altered physiology.
- Ordering appropriate labs if necessary.
- Development of a written Integrative Health Plan.
Health Crisis Counseling Consult
2 hours $500
- Explanation of the diagnosis from an integrative medical viewpoint.
- Review of physiology and anatomy pertinent to new diagnosis.
- Recommendation for second opinions and other practitioners that may be prudent and helpful.
- Pre-operative diet, supplement, and practitioner recommendations.
- Question planning for future medical appointments.
- Written Health Crisis Navigation Plan.
Immune Support Consult
Individual Session, 1 hour $250
Group Session, 1 hour $200 plus $50 per additional Zoom invitation - please click Make Appointment for details
- Learn about infection control measures
- Learn about lifestyle habits that support the immune system
- Learn about foods and supplements that support the immune system
- Learn about supplements that should be avoided if you become infected with COVID-19
- Learn how to use pulse oximetry to help determine when you should seek medical attention
policies and pricing
Medical insurance, Medicaid, and Medicare not accepted. I am a fee-for-service provider.
$250.00/hour to be paid at the time of the appointment with credit card or check.
Appointment cancellations require at least 48 hours advance notice. Appointments missed or cancelled with less than 48 hour advanced notice will be charged the full price of the appointment.
Genbook requires a credit card to make an appointment- this card will not be charged unless an appointment is missed or cancelled with less than 48 hour advanced notice.
Established patients whose last appointment is longer than a year ago are encouraged to contact me to determine if a one- or two-hour appointment is needed. A one-hour appointment may not be long enough to address new concerns and I reserve the right to schedule and charge for additional time.
Short email and phone communications are included within the cost of each appointment. I will communicate if I think a paid phone call or appointment is needed.
I am an Integrative Consultant and is not a primary care physician. Patients are strongly encouraged to have primary care physicians.